Bold, tart and so full of flavor!
Hibiscus is a longtime favorite in Jamaica and much of the Caribbean, and it's gaining favor all around the world as a natural way to promote heart health. At Fusion Teas, our loose-leaf hibiscus tea is a best seller. We love the incredible, cranberry-like flavor that hibiscus has to offer, both pure and in fruity or spiced blends. Check out our recommendations and let us help you buy a hibiscus tea you'll truly love.
- Love tropical fruit flavors? Check out our exotic Apple Mango Hibiscus Infusion and our pineapple/coconut-fueled Pina Colada Hibiscus Fruit Tea.
- Does citrus fruit catch your eye? Be sure to try our seductive Blood Orange Hibiscus Fruit Tea.
- Are berries more your thing? Some of our faves are Black Currant Hibiscus, Wild Cherry Hibiscus, Strawberry Fields Hibiscus and Very Berry Hibiscus Fruit Tisane.
- Prefer your hibiscus to fly solo? We've got you covered with our Straight Hibiscus.
- Looking for something to satisfy your dessert cravings? We hear you. Our favorites are our ambrosial Pear Cinnamon Hibiscus, and our juicy Blueberry Muffin Hibiscus.
Need some guidance? Start with our Hibiscus Tisane Sampler for a selection of some of our best sellers.
Fruit Tisane Tea
Tisane, or ptisan, as they say in Greek has been used for thousands of years by native cultures. The drink surged in popularity during the Middle Ages when the monk population took an interest in creating delicious infused drinks to cure illnesses. Recently, a renewed interest emerged as people discovered that tisanes make a healthy alternative to regular iced teas, fruit drinks and soda. Tisanes are made of herbs, spices and fruit. Plus, they are high in antioxidants and nutrients.
Our fruit tisane teas are pure, all-natural and easy to prepare. And because there is no tannin, you can steep them for hours in the fridge or overnight without worrying about a bitter after taste. We use a delicious blend of ingredients that begin with a base of hibiscus, and then, depending on the blend, we may include rosehips, apple pieces, elderberries, currants, mango, blueberries, strawberry pieces, pineapple, orange slices, and pomegranate, to name a few.
One thing we pride ourselves in is the diversity of our loose-leaf hibiscus selection. We love trying new tea flavors. Among one of our favorites is the Blood Orange. The tartness of the blood orange and hibiscus create a delightful, distinctive iced tea. Blueberry Muffin amazingly resembles its pastry counterpart and just tastes divine.
Consumed regularly, our Hibiscus Fruit Tisane Teas offer some amazing health benefits, including:
- Increased natural energy without the crash associated with stimulants.
- Vitamins help protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Help to eliminate certain impurities.
- Support the immune system and stimulate the metabolism.
- Help to prevent spot injuries for those who exercise regularly.
- Improvements to heart health and toxin removal from the body
- We could go on and on. We all know adding fruit to our diets help our overall health.
Buy our hibiscus teas to satisfy your palate with sweet, natural flavors. These fruit tisanes will benefit the entire family. Since the tea can be served cool, warm or hot, your family (especially the kids) will reach for one any time they want a refreshing drink. And not only will they enjoy the taste, they will become healthier with each sip.MORE