Here at Fusion Teas, we like things to be simple. No fussy, overly elaborate teaware for us! We prefer well designed teaware that looks good and functions even better.
- Are you used to brewing tea in teabags? If so, you’ll need a little tea equipment to make the transition to loose-leaf tea. Here, you’ll find some of our favorite pieces of user-friendly teaware to make the transition easier.
- Worrying about the investment? Stop! Our teaware is very competitively priced. Plus, brewing tea with an infuser or teapot is often far less expensive than brewing with teabags. Teabags look cheaper, but much of the packaging is filled with the bags and their tags, not with tea. When you purchase loose-leaf tea and some of our basic brewing equipment, you can save big on tea, especially if you re-steep oolongs and other re-brew-friendly teas.
- Need to brew tea on the go? We’ve got you covered. Check out our Stainless Steel Tea Press Tumbler.
- Want something that is versatile? Then give our innovative BrewT Infuser a try. It's our personal favorite.
- Looking for teaware as a gift? Good call. We recommend our Green Dragonfly Cast Iron Tea Set, Elegant Glass Teapot or Big Iced Tea Pitcher.