Are you a coffee drinker and would like to drink something healthier but just can't quite find a formidable replacement. Well look no further. Roasted Cocoa Mate will give you that full bodied roasted flavor that you crave and the sustained energy that you expect from an yerba mate tea. By roasting the yerba mate it has similar taste characteristics that coffee gives you. Roasted Mate has a pleasingly astringent, smooth, roasty character that comes from the roasting process the leaves undergo after plucking. The decadent chocolate flavor mate with satisfy the sweet tooth and at the same time give you so much more. Chicory also offers extra health benefits that you wouldn't normally get from your cup of coffee. It is reported to help cleanse the blood and improve the health of your liver. At many points through history people often turned to roasted chicory as a substitute for coffee. Today more and more people are turning to yerba mate. Many life long coffee drinkers are discovering roasted mate and love the sustaining energy effects it has. No crash and no jitters. Mate is even gentle on the stomach. No other tea on the market is like it. That is one of the many reasons Yerba Mate is becoming so popular.
Complimenting ways to enjoy Roasted Cocoa Mate:
Learn About the Background and Health Benefits of Yerba Mate Tea
- Neat - Steep the desired amount of mate and enjoy straight up for an invigorating beverage.
- Sweet - Add your favorite type of sweeter to smooth it over and take away some of the bite.
- Latte - Steep as a concentrate and add steamed or heated milk just as you would coffee. Creamer is also very popular.
- Iced Latte - Try pouring your latte over ice for a refreshing mocha energy drink.
- Tip - Because Yerba Mate contains a small amount of tannin, avoid steeping at a temperature above 180 degrees and no longer than 10 minutes. This prevents the possibility of a bitter taste. If a stronger flavor is desired just add more Mate and steep for the full 10 minutes.