The White Mimosa Tea Experience: summery, aromatic, fresh
This low-caffeine blend is a waft of balmy breeze - refreshing, exotic and sensuous.
Tasting Notes: peachy, citrusy, floral
Orange, clementine, mandarin... sweet, tangy citrus lies at the core of White Mimosa. Notes of peach, rose and pomegranate sweeten and round out the blend, making it sophisticated and kid-friendly at once.
If you love the sweet-sour taste of fruit juices and nectars (but don't love the calorie count and want tea's benefits instead), then this is the tea for you.
Ingredients: Orange peel, apple pieces, bai mu dan white tea, peaches, pomegranate arils, roses, marigold petals, natural flavor.
- 1 tbs Per Cup
- 5 Minutes
Savoring Your Experience:
This is the kind of tea we love to sip over ice while reading on the front porch. It also makes a tasty booze-free 'mocktail' (recipe below) and pairs well with peach cobbler or mandarin orange fruit salad.
No-Alcohol White Tea Mimosa Recipe
Ingredients: 3tbs White Mimosa Tea, 1 cup filtered water, 1 cup sugar, sparkling water, and citrus wedges for garnish.
- Bring the water to a low boil.
- Add the tealeaves and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain out the tea and add in the sugar.
- Simmer until the volume has reduced by half (only one cup remains).
- Store the syrup in a clean jar in the fridge until ready to use.
- Mix 1 tsp or more (to taste) White Mimosa Syrup into a glass of sparkling water.
- Add ice and garnish before serving. Enjoy!